Last week’s Women Tell All definitely did not disappoint. Almost everyone was back to go through the season’s highs and lows. We were only missing Mandi, Samantha, Megan (and her internet-loved horse Huey), LB, Laura (“Red Velvet”), Jacqueline (Jackie), and Lauren R. As always, there were some heated moments, especially vocal contestants, and accusations.
Lace was greeted by an on-stage guest during her time in the hot seat claiming to have a tattoo of her. TMZ reports though that the gentleman was actually comedian and “Punk’d” producer Jamie Abrams and this was just a big prank. Rest easy though – Lace opting in for Bachelor in Paradise though is still totally legit.
We were sad to see Caila so not herself for the big reunion, though it’s understandable that the happenings of this season would have taken their toll on her. In contrast, we saw Ben come out as happy as ever. Surprisingly, he did not get too many uncomfortable questions from the ladies throughout the evening. He even told us he would marry his chosen woman tomorrow if he could. Without missing a beat, Chris Harrison asked, “Can I hold you to that?”. Will it be a TV wedding for tonight’s victor? We will have to wait and see.
There were a number of news pieces and updates that have come out that add to this season so far.
- 13 Crazy Behind-The-Scenes Moments You Didn’t See on TV (EOnline)
- Amanda on who she thinks will win and the surprising answer as to who actually signed her up for The Bachelor (Glamour)
- Alum Sharlene Joynt reacts to WTA and praises Olivia’s resiliency (UsWeekly)
- This promo clip shows Ben’s mom tearfully sharing her final pick for Ben (UsWeekly)
- Olivia opens up about childhood bullying experience (People)
- What’s it like to be sent home the very first night of The Bachelor? (This is the article we reference in this week’s podcast of Izzy sharing her experience this season.)
We also found a number of fun Bachelor items up for sale. Take a look:
- You can buy your own giant rose, as seen on Mandi’s head in night one. Etsy really does have everything, doesn’t it?
- A stemless wine glass for your collection, perfect for Bachelor Mondays
- Only added as of a few days ago, get your own “Being a Mom is My Jam” t-shirt
If you missed this week’s podcast, click below to give us a listen. We had the chance to sit down with Izzy Goodkind to hear first-hand how it all went down, chat more on the application process, and talk about thoughts on the season as a whole. Thanks again to Izzy for joining us!